Released in September 2010, the Roku XD is the first generation of Roku’s video streaming set-top-box. The Roku XD is identified by model number 2050X.

Why won't my Roku turn on?

There is no power to the Roku.

I was having same problem tried everything and got fixed by restarting devices once.If still having problem might be your account issue, may contact on 18005852494 and get update about everything.

My ROKU TV is not powering on at all. What can I do?

ok. so my tv wont turn on either. The light at the bottom of the tv is on but if I try to power it on it shows nothing. The light will not even flash at me. I have tired a new outlet and unplugging and plugging back in. I have also tired to turn the tv on by remote and by the button on the back of the tv. not sure what else to do. ANYTHING that anyone can think of will help.

I have the same problem

I've got that problem as well and I found out that if you disconnect HDMI port #1 it will turn on try that

If your Roku device will not turn on, the first thing to do is to make sure that the device is plugged in and that the power cord is seated properly. If you've done this and it still won't turn on, don't panic. You can consult the Roku XD troubleshooting page for more possible solutions.

I solved my problem by turning off screen saver on roku

Usually this issue happens due to bad port forwarding or some other IP try to access your Roku. Turn off Roku devices and wait for 2 minutes, and then turn it back on.It will start working if it still not working try to contact 18005852494 for support on Roku and get your easy solution.

I've had the same problem try disconnecting all your HDMI ports and leave them unplugged until your screen goes to the home screen

My TVs off light was on but now it's off too. It won't power on or anything.... .. any advice

From Roku troubleshooting:

Roku XD 2050X Troubleshooting

Remote and Roku Need to Be Reset

Remove batteries from the remote. Hold down every single button on the remote for five seconds. Then, replace the batteries.

Next, unplug the power cord from the Roku, wait for five seconds, plug the power cord back into the Roku, and wait for Roku banner.

Ridiculous? Yes. Did it work? Also yes. :)

Didn’t work for me

Yep unplugged the TCL Roku tv and wouldn't power back on. Just for giggles I followed one of the instructions above. Hold all the buttons down at once. Bravo! It

William will be eternally grateful.