Released in September 2010, the Roku XD is the first generation of Roku’s video streaming set-top-box. The Roku XD is identified by model number 2050X.

Why won't my Roku turn on?

There is no power to the Roku.

I was having same problem tried everything and got fixed by restarting devices once.If still having problem might be your account issue, may contact on 18005852494 and get update about everything.

My ROKU TV is not powering on at all. What can I do?

ok. so my tv wont turn on either. The light at the bottom of the tv is on but if I try to power it on it shows nothing. The light will not even flash at me. I have tired a new outlet and unplugging and plugging back in. I have also tired to turn the tv on by remote and by the button on the back of the tv. not sure what else to do. ANYTHING that anyone can think of will help.

If your Roku device will not turn on, the first thing to do is to make sure that the device is plugged in and that the power cord is seated properly. If you've done this and it still won't turn on, don't panic. You can consult the Roku XD troubleshooting page for more possible solutions.

I solved my problem by turning off screen saver on roku

Most Helpful Answer

Mine has power but the screen is black I've removed nd put back the cords idk what to do

my roku is no coming

Its on but when I put it on there's a black screen like the little white dot only turns on when I push a button . its supposed to always be on

My Roku 2 turns off after the factory download. Steady blinking lights. Unplugged it replugged it, new Ethernet cable straight to modem, reset it. Still not working

Something happened with the internet when i was trying to put on netflix and when i clicked the homescreen button the screen went black. The roku was still on but just the screen was black. I tried hitting other buttons and it wouldnt work . I turned it off and it showed the little sign on the bottom indicating that it was powering off and when i turned it back on it was still a black screen and it has been a black screen for a couple of minutes now.

Our roku frozen on an immovable screen. Time signature frozen at 8:50. We've changed remote batteries and rebooted the system. Still frozen

I plug in my roku 1 and the white light lígate doesn't appear

Usually this issue happens due to bad port forwarding or some other IP try to access your Roku. Turn off Roku devices and wait for 2 minutes, and then turn it back on.It will start working if it still not working try to contact 18005852494 for support on Roku and get your easy solution.

I have the roku 3 and 2 years ago I thought it was dead. It wouldn't power on. I decided to plug it in a few months ago and it turned on but blacked out. I literally threw it on the ground (still plugged in) and it fired up..? Occasionally, it does black out and I'll just bang it against the tv stand a few times and it will turn on. Weird. I'm wondering if it's just the power supply.

William will be eternally grateful.