Also known as Sony ST23i, Sony ST23a and was announced 2012, June and released 2012, September. The body dimensions are 113 x 59.4 x 9.9 mm (4.45 x 2.34 x 0.39 in)

My sony xperia miro is not turning on or sudden death

hi my sony xperia miro suddenly shut down after making a call then suddenly its not turning on no signs of life.. even LED light not blinking even i charged it already.. please help please

1. # Hit <enter> to insert another list item, and <enter> twice in a row to end the list. To get subitems, repeat the bullet character once for each level of indent you want (e.g. ##)# # Hit <enter> to insert another list item, and <enter> twice in a row to end the list. To get subitems, repeat the bullet character once for each level of indent you want (e.g. ##)

== Heading text ==

none start up, menu xperia miro

my sony xperia none start up,and features

My phone did the same thing. I took it to a local repair shop and they said it was more than likely the usb port. On a phone that I had for 6 months and it would cost 85 to fix.

aceraffyfrancisco16 will be eternally grateful.