Anyone recognize this spare part?

I did the iPhone 5 dock repair. During the repair, this part fell out of the phone. I've searched all the repair photographs, but I don't see this part.

The phone is working, including the charging dock, BUT it keeps rebooting every few minutes. So I have a feeling this part has something to do with it.

Would appreciate any help you can provide.

"Try and take the SIM out" I bet you cant===Conor! You are a trip.

Yes, it's held in with a screw. How did you unscrew that by accident?

Your restarting is most likely due to some pry damage around the battery connector itself. Show us a picture of the area in good light--I bet you are missing a required filter for the board to talk to the battery.

jessa

Thanks Jessa I think lol :)

That's the sim level would have nothing to do with restating

Try and take sim out' I bet you can't

You're right. I can't get the SIM out. How do I fix? Where does that part go? Is it held in with a screw? Thanks!!!

mbrooks will be eternally grateful.