Revamped version of the iPhone 3G with faster processing speeds. Repair of this device is similar to the 3G, and requires simple screwdrivers and prying tools. Model A1303 / 16 or 32 GB capacity / black or white plastic back.

I phone 3gs 16gb not booting after battery install

I took the iPhone apart to fit a battery now the iPhone wont work all wires are connected in the right order any suggestions

leave the iPhone plugged to a wall charger over night and then try again. If that doesn't works some contact or cable seems not to be fitted well or you bought a dead battery.

Is the iPhone recognized by iTunes when plugged to a computer? If yes, you might have damaged the cable to the display.

no it aint recognised by itunes and have left it on charge over night still no joy

Ok, as it is not recognised by iTunes and won't accept a charge, i would tend to a dead battery (happens, even if bought as new) or there is a problem with one of the connectors or contacts. One way or the other you have top reopen the phone to find out.

Ben watson will be eternally grateful.