Cant find a part anywhere!

Hey everyone! I've been looking for a specific iphone 5s part and i thought maybe someone here could help me get it. Or even the proper name will do. Its the black prong that´s attached to the home button flex cable and the lcd shield. It's supposed to be attached to the cable when you unscrew it. I bought a iphone 5s motherboard and i am building it from scratch but i cant find the part anywhere. Give me a shout if you know what im talking about :P Thanks in advance.

Jermain

take a close-up pic.

Here it is (click on this link) ===> SHOUT!

Wow I am seriously impressed with how fast you found me the part Rany!I am not impressed with the fact that is literally the only person that sells the part on all of ebay. @Jessabethany I have the original home flex and will be using oem parts only so no assembly's. I want this part because A. I wont the phone to be complete B. On my test run with everything else installed the unit heats up excessively. And i have a suspicion its a grounding problem, as so many have experienced here. If anyone thinks im wrong about the heating up plaese let me know!

Rany found you the part---but I don't think it will matter. Most of the replacement screens that come ready-to-go with small parts pre-installed (including replacement home buttons don't have that part.) You are aware that non-original home buttons will not have touch ID function, so unless you have the original home flex I would just leave it off.

jessa

Just reading your oem piece on your site. Boy do i feel dumb :)...

hari will be eternally grateful.