The Apple iPhone 5c was announced on September 10, 2013. Repair of this device is similar to the previous models, and requires screwdrivers and prying tools. Available as GSM or CDMA / 8, 16, 32 GB / White, Pink, Yellow, Blue, and Green.

Display Goes Out after install

I'm fixing an iPhone 5c display assembly, and everything went really smooth. Then as I put the display back in the phone at the correct angle and all that, the display cuts out. when i take it out of the phone it turns back on. I cannot figure out what is wrong. Please does anyone have any suggestions??I will make sure anyone who answers the question I will accept answer and anyone who helps will get a arrow up.

Order a new display and try fitting it, I have found also if you muddle up the screws that hold the metal plate that covers the connectors in the wrong place it can sometimes muck around with the screen

nicklatino will be eternally grateful.