The Motorola Moto G, model XT1064, is the 2014 successor to the Moto G, equipped with a 5-inch 720p display and a Qualcomm Snapdragon 400 processor. It is Motorola's attempt at making an affordable smartphone.

Help: Need schematic manual.

I got a water damaged moto G 2nd gen.

The screen has burn and one of the soldering pad of the display connection was cracked too.

I connected a new display and turn it on. at the beginning the screen work normally till I turn it off, when I try to wake it up it still off, the touch is work but no image.

It seems like the display not receiving the power it`s need.

I want to warm up the power IC and make a jumper for the cracked pad connection. For this process I need the schematics logic board manual of the moto G 2nd gen. Please, anyone have this manual and can help me I`ll be regard.

Sorry for my bad English, thanks

http://www.mobilerepairinginstitute.net/... ive finally found this one, i think ittl help you.. de site is quitte buggy though..

Power ic. Chang & daigram

galalaiti will be eternally grateful.