Launched in spring of 2014, the OnePlus One packs a 5.5" display and runs the Android-based CyanogenMod 12S operating system.

No cellular service after screen replacement.

I recently replaced my screen on the OPO, with much difficulty thanks to the screen being fused to the midbody. When I finally got things back together I realized I no longer have a cellular signal. I'm fairly certain that I reconnected all of the ribbon cables. I don't see where the cellular components of the OPO are highlighted in any of the breakdowns. Can someone assist with this?

I found the solution on my own, and with help from users on the OnePlus.net forums. There is a HUGE oversight in the tear down and screen replacement guides on here involving the possibility of the cellular antenna coming loose from the motherboard. Without knowing it was even there, I simply forgot to check the connection, which was indeed not connected.

Here is an illustration to help others (notice the cable for the antenna is the gold connector cable that the tech is pointing to with the spudger(sp?):

https://d3nevzfk7ii3be.cloudfront.net/ig...

Hope this helps others.

bgibson72 will be eternally grateful.