Repair and disassembly guides for Lexmark printers.

My lexmark printer does not connect to my wireless router

i think my wireless part of my Lexmark has been broken or mess because my router does connect with all my devices not just with the printer . please help and let me know how do i fix wireless part in my Lexmark printer

it can be fixed just follow http://goo.gl/fL4iNM and this will work

i got if fixed .but still geting some print issue with colour . i think its just some ink issue in it .

Most Helpful Answer

hello,

i can only think of router password . make sure you have the correct password for your wireless router . try doing a software or firmware update on both devices ( router and printer ) and try connecting the printer again with router . follow this blog for any other steps -http://fixingblog.com/how-to-connect-my-... see if this will work for you . thanks

i think reset the router settings and try to connect once again and make sure you have the right password for wi fi . thanks

please try to connect the router using WPS push if not than setup the printer again with new driver downloaded from lexmark site and make sure you follow the recommended settings .

If you wish to configure the wireless router you should type 192.168.0.1 in the web browser's address bar. There will probably occur a webpage with router`s specifics for which you will be instructed to generate a username and a security password. If there is a panel like search results or any other fault, that could imply your router doesn't have a connection to 192.168.0.1 IP or the computer does not recognize the wireless router. And so the first thing to check would be the laptop or computer and wireless router link. Furthermore examine the wireless connection, maybe it's not functioning or you have selected a different Wi-Fi network.

Peter will be eternally grateful.