Revamped version of the iPhone 3G with faster processing speeds. Repair of this device is similar to the 3G, and requires simple screwdrivers and prying tools. Model A1303 / 16 or 32 GB capacity / black or white plastic back.

light dont work, and vibrator stays on in place or the light

I pluged my phone in one day and it went crazy and froze. i let the batery run down and it rebooted and done fine for awile. but then a week later i pluged it in and the light stoped working and the vibrator workes in place of the light. the water spots , one in the port and one in the ear jack are still white

How old is the phone? it should still be covered by the 1yr warranty

i would first try to make a hard reset (press and hold the home and the sleep buttons at the same time until the phone restarts - should take about 10 seconds) - if the problem persists, restore the phone with itunes - if it's still there and you haven't voided the warranty - go to apple and let them handle that problem

charles will be eternally grateful.