The 7” Quad-core Tablet created by Bidwell Technologies. This tablet has a Cortex A9 Quad-core processor and a crisp 1024 x 600 display.

Why is my tablet's battery not charging?

The tablet is still working fine, when it is working. A few days ago, the battery drained completely and after I connected it to the charger, nothing happened. It does not charge at all! I don't know what could be the problem.

Most Helpful Answer

No, this is a problem with the tablet itself. A lot of people have complained saying that their tablets won't charge. THE PORT IS LOOSE AND DETACHES.

The solution is to pry the tablet open and see about soldering/super gluing the %#*@ port in place. For a tablet that is priced at nearly $100, it's of poor quality. Got it for my mom on her birthday, and now it needs to be fixed.

Ive bought 4 and they all have had the very same problem with the charging port its rediculous i exchanged 2 of them 4 days after purchase and even the replacements now have the same issue with charging. Its not anything to do with the way they're bieng used or cared for they're simply ALL defective and Nobis should replace or fix them free of charge without any hassle of having to mail them out etc they say under warranty it'll cover certain defects but you would have to pay labor send it out and wait forever to get it back and at that point your not guaranteed you'll get the same one back under certain circumstances they would replace it i dont want my personal info out there when they have agents at stores who could do it. Its just the point that thousands of people are having the same problem..

The outlet that you're using could be bad. Try plugging the charger into another outlet. As for the charger itself, check to see if there's any damage like frayed wiring or loose parts. You might also want to check the battery to see if it is positioned incorrectly. It could be a bad battery as well. This link will give you a little more info on troubleshooting the problem: Nobis NB07 Troubleshooting.

My tablet only charges halfway or only works for and hour and cuts off. When I put it in the plug to charge it shows that Istill have half battery changed. What is the problem.

why is my battery not charging

With this procedure, you can repair it >>> ( https://www.facebook.com/730474143701706... )

https://www.facebook.com/730474143701706...

Score -1

You need to get a new charger it happens with my tablet

Score -1

Probably I find in Best Buy Store?

Daniel Gomero will be eternally grateful.