The Samsung Galaxy S3 is a multi-touch, slate-format smartphone with eye-tracking ability, increased storage, and a wireless charging option.

Can I recover deleted photos and videos about 6 months ago

My phone is not root. I want the photos and videos that i have been deleted about 6months ago.My phone have no sd card.Can be possible.If possible please tell me technique.This case is very important for me.

Please tell me hurry.This is essential for my life

Zar x is a recovery program you can try running as long as the files have not been over writen to many times there is a chance you can recover something but it may be fragmented.

sorry its not a free program for what you want to do

I want take back my pictures

It is difficult but not impossible. There is a high chance that the space marked deleted (for videos and photos) have been overwritten by some other data as 6 months is a long duration. If you have not used your phone from past 6 months for storing any data then the case is different!

Also, most recovery software does recovery from external drive (SD card, memory card, hard disk etc). I am sure you can give a try with a recovery software which also can get data back from internal memory.

Have you checked for the backup made by Google Photos or other cloud drives you used?

If you still need some help, I would suggest you to use Android Data Recoveryfrom FORecovery to assist you to recover your deleted data, which is very useful as well as practical and is appropriate for the data recovery of Samsung. It could help you scan the internal memory of Samsung Galaxy phone to find your lost photo and videos. In addition, you should root your phone to the toolkit or it will be impossible for the toolkit to scan your device. once the toolkit had finished the recovery, the root trail will be eliminated, so taking easy.

In fact, if there has been a lot of time since you lost your photos and videos, it is possible that your deleted data has been overwrriten by new data. what's more, I think you could try to use this toolkit to scan your phone to ensure whether your deleted data exists or not?

let me tell you the data recovery steps of this toolkit easily.

First step: connect your mobile-phone and PC

Second step: select the data types you need to recover

Third step: data scanning

Fourth step: preview your data item and recover them

Read the following article to get more details if you need.

Hoping it will work for you and you would recover deleted photos and videos from Samsung Galaxy. Good luck to you."

thawzinlatt will be eternally grateful.