The Samsung Galaxy S3 is a multi-touch, slate-format smartphone with eye-tracking ability, increased storage, and a wireless charging option.

Can I recover deleted photos and videos about 6 months ago

My phone is not root. I want the photos and videos that i have been deleted about 6months ago.My phone have no sd card.Can be possible.If possible please tell me technique.This case is very important for me.

Please tell me hurry.This is essential for my life

I attended a August Alsina concert 5 Months Ago August 3,2017 I had to do a factory reset due to me forgetting my password for my lock code and I lost my videos and my pictures is there anyway I can retrieve them

Mac RAM Kits
Speed up your Mac. Max out its memory.
Mac RAM Kits
Get more memory out of your Mac.

Zar x is a recovery program you can try running as long as the files have not been over writen to many times there is a chance you can recover something but it may be fragmented.

sorry its not a free program for what you want to do

I want take back my pictures

Plz give help me

recover my video 6 months before

I want to get back my deleted photos for six months it is very agent

Constance me Hong mail.com

It is difficult but not impossible. There is a high chance that the space marked deleted (for videos and photos) have been overwritten by some other data as 6 months is a long duration. If you have not used your phone from past 6 months for storing any data then the case is different!

Also, most recovery software does recovery from external drive (SD card, memory card, hard disk etc). I am sure you can give a try with a recovery software which also can get data back from internal memory.

There's a very good chance Google photos was backing up your photos. If that is so, all you need to do is go to photos.google.com and sign into your Google account, and if the app was running all your photos will be there.

Hope this helps!

thawzinlatt will be eternally grateful.