Also known as Sony Xperia Z1 Honami, Sony Xperia Z1 C6902/L39h, Sony Xperia Z1 C6903, Sony Xperia Z1 C6906, Sony Xperia Z1 C6943. Released September, 2013.

My front camera doesn't work anymore

Hi recently when I change to front camera and move or shake the phone the camera stop working and on the display I see obscure pink picture !and after this the phone camera app doesn't work.please help I have not done any updating or something new to the phone.

thanks alot

This may be a camera application cache problem.

Clear the Camera cache in the settings>Application>camera. Then Clear the whole Application Cache in Settings>Storage and memory>internal memory>(swipe down to) Clear the shared application memory (or smthg like that).

If clear the camera cache cannot solve the problem, you can try reconnect the camera flex cable, cause the flex cable maybe loosen when accidentally drop or hit.

Here is Sony Xperia Z1 front camera, we also provide the repair guide and fix tools to help you replace.

khybrand will be eternally grateful.