A wide range of repair guides and support for the consumer-grade laptop computer line by Toshiba.

Do I need to replace my motherboard?

I have Toshiba t135 laptop, when I charge the battery, the LED is lighting so its not the problem, when I press the power button, the LED light comes on but nothing happen, and no fan spinning, no hard drive sound, no beep sound just a quick blink light of power button and the LED lights.

Makely, start by doing this Turn off the laptop then remove the battery and the charger.

Connect the charger back leaving the battery out.

If it is just a simple power glitch then, it will be resolved. Let us know what happens.

Thank you for the respond oldturkey03, I tried it already but same thing happen. What should I do with this?

Makely, the T-130 series had a recall for a faulty harness. Check to see if this applies to your computer "Certain Satellite T135, T135D and Satellite Pro T130 laptop computers have been manufactured with a potentially faulty DC-In harness. These computers will have model/part numbers beginning with PST3AU, PST3BU, or PST3LU. " If so, I'd give Toshiba a call and see if they can still help you. No you do not need to send it to a repair center. If you are halfway handy, follow this video to get to it. You most certainly do not need to replace the LCD as previously suggested or implied:-).

Not something you would want to replace your self there are many connections and the back has to come off the screen to replace it I would use a A+ certified Technician who has experience with this repair. I have done them however I am in Gainesville, Fl

frankduffey, explain your answer on this one. Sounds to me like you want to replace the LCD. Why?

yes, I know but what I mean is should I turn this thing into the repair shop to replace the motherboard or there is something easy to fix it that I can do. PLease HELP!!!

Makely will be eternally grateful.