7.9 inch display iPad Mini, with 16, 32, or 64 GB of storage.

Original touch screen is going crazy

Hi there.

I've got problem with my iPad mini 3G, yesterday everything was great but today my ipad starts crazy, screen taping itself like a ghost is using my iPad.

I tried this method Massive issues after Touchscreen replacement on different devices.. but I ave got original touchscreen and every tapes are on their places.

Tried to restore but it doesn't help.

Thanks for any helf.

hi, sofles i have this same problem on my iPad Mini, it seems like there is someone in the iPad but there isn't. I have restarted and restored my iPad Mini and it hasn't helped at all. so if anyone else has this problem and knows what to do plz leave a comment hear telling me because I am really fed-up with my iPad misbehaving. HELP HELP HELP HELP HELP!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

My iPad mini keeps going crazy too, and restarting it and holding the home and power button at the same time to restart hasn't helped either. It's really annoying and frustrating when it goes crazy and if anyone knows how to fix it or stop it from going crazy in some way please let me know. It would be very appreciated.

Have you replaced the screen before?

Never, screen is original

mi I pad got stuck an I cannot reset it

I need help soon I love my I pad but it locked up

Connect it via Apple cable to a pc with iTunes installed sign in and restore the iPad

I'm having the same issue. Sofles, have you found any other solutions?

Does it have a cracked screen if so its the pressure from the glass

Hey...just saw this-my iPad mini is just over 2 years old(so...just out of warranty-funny hey?) and I have this problem too.Drives me crazy.I took it to an Apple store in Broadway,Sydney Australia last month where they performed a diagnostic test and informed me the screen was "failing". When I asked them if it could be fixed they said no.I could replace the unit-at a price-just under $400!This because it was out of warranty-and when I pointed out that a $500 gadget should last beyond 2 years they agreed but said there was nothing they could do. So I said to them-"so it's basically junk now?" they shrugged and agreed. Seeing how many people online have this same problem going back 5 years-Apple obviously don't give a crap and haven't fixed it. It may be a cool gadget but once I throw it out my lovr affair with crappy Apple stuff is OVER. May not be quite as cool but I may as well take my money to Samsung. Over it.

https://discussions.apple.com/thread/248...

The above link may help you,

If it has helped please accept or score the answer thanks

Score -1

Doesn't work for me

Okay, try to hard reset your device?

Tried. It looks like everything is ok when device is "cold" after reboot or long time of not using but after few minutes of using when ipad warms up touchscreen starts touching itself

sofles will be eternally grateful.