7.9 inch display iPad Mini, with 16, 32, or 64 GB of storage.

Resistor values near battery connector

Does anyone know the value of the resistor (capacitor? I've seen it labeled as both but neither post had values) circled in the picture. Caught it with a fingernail and now the battery charging indicator won't update. I'm reasonably good at smd soldering - just need to order the right part!

Aaron Teter, that is reference designator FL7500. It is a 240Ohm 0.2A filter (fixed inductor) in a 0201 package. Something like this will work.

Just wondering how you figure this information out. Your answers are always useful. Thanks for your help.

Can you please tell me if i can take this filter out from diffrent device.I have iphoen 5s,6 and ipad 3 monther board.If yes can you please guide me.

You have a lot of exposed ground plane here. Cover that with a conformal coating before replacing your filter. Don't allow any solder to adhere to that ground and short your gas gauge line

my ipad mini is not charging.... battery samll resister print missing .how to jumper cable connection.my email id rakeshacl26@gmail.com

Aaron Teter will be eternally grateful.