Lost voice memos recovery.

Hello, I would like to ask you, how can I recover lost voice memos on my iPhone 6? I have deleted it mistakenly 2 days ago. Do you know some good (free) tools how to recover it? Is it even possible? I tried some tools but the lost voice memos were not found.

Thank you very much.

Hi, in this case, you still have chance to recover deleted voice memos from iTunes or iCloud backup. However, there is a shortcoming that all data rather than voice memos will be restored at the same time and the format of recovered voice memos is unreadable. In my experience, finding a third-party app may be a good choice, as I know, imyfone d-back is what you need, you can view all details of deleted voice memos with this tool for free.

Marek will be eternally grateful.