The NutriBullet by the makers of Magic Bullet is a personal blender that is self-contained and simple to use. It includes an electric blender base with a number of attachments for the user and offers a healthy alternative to blending food by breaking down ingredients in their most nutritious states.

Why does the NutriBullet leak?

There is spillage coming from my NutriBullet.

Where exactly is it leaking?

goes right through the base and out the bottom of the machine

Try tightening the cup tighter to the base. If it continues to leak, you can easily slide off the rubber seal and replace it with a new one to create a new and lasting seal.

What rubber seal would that be? Mine does not have one! I wonder if that is why it leaks!!

Mine doesn't either!

where to get the rubber gasket is the issue

I think in the cap rubber pads are worn. please see the new rubber pads star. if you need more information. read more

You may contact Nutribullet Customer Service Department at 855-346-8874 for assistance on using the product or warranty service. (Mon– Sun, 9am–8pm EST). You will be required to provide the barcode/serial number located underneath your Motor Base. Thanks!

Score -2

Jose Rivera, your response does not answer the question at all. ifixit is not about referring to the manufacturer but about how to fix it yourself. Ever tried to get the manufacturer to fix their appliances.?

Angela Wong will be eternally grateful.