The Polaroid One-Step 600 Camera takes and develops its own pictures. It features an automatic flash as well as a special lens for close up photos.

How do I change the Battery in a Polaroid One 600?

I have the Polaroid One 600. It's different than the one in the pictures above. How do I go about changing the battery? Now, I do have film still in my camera. Thanks.

Most Helpful Answer

The battery on these is in their film pack. Confirmation on this is in the manual located here and a video review of the camera here. The direct answer to your question is change the film pack. A guide for how to change the film/battery pack is here. If the battery has gone bad in the film pack, some ways to work around that can be found here. I had a lot of fun with Polaroid cameras when I was younger. Hope I've helped you. Good Luck.

A very easy camera to use I had mine since the 80 's and still working i use it all the time the best camera i have ever owned..donald

A great camera the polaroid close-up. I had mine since the 80's still working. use it all the time and still takes great picture 's. it's is far the best camera i have ever owned . they don't make them like this any more.

What does is mean when it sounds like it's getting ready (the high pitch noise) but the light keeps blinking and it won't let me take a picture?? Any ideas?

Are you sure the film isn't expired and I don't think it can be charged

Comment changer les piles de mon polaroid 600

Where is the battery?

Summer Time will be eternally grateful.