Model CUH-ZCT1. Released in November 2013 by Sony Computer Entertainment, this six-axis, 3.7 V lithium ion battery controller is uncomplicated to repair.

My left analog stick is not moving properly...?

So, I bought this controller about a year ago and, as it was my 2nd controller, never used it so often. Then, my first controller broke, and I had to use this 2nd one since then. So, I noticed that whenever I moved the analog stick to the right, it computed as if I was moving diagonally to the bottom-right corner. Whenever I moved to the left, the movement in-game was as if I was moving diagonally to the top-left.

Then I tried to fix it by opening it and seeing if there's any problem, and it didnt seem like it had. The only thing I did when I opened the controller is that I took the analog stick out and put it back again. Then, another problem appeared: whenever I moved the analog stick upwards, to move forward in-game, it stopped moving after a while, like 5-10 seconds. What should I do? Is that a chipset problem? Please help!

I'm having the exact same problem. Can't play fifa properly. I even tried to exchange the left stick with the right, but that didn't help. Can someone help please. Thank you.

I'm having the exact same problems, except it's one controller with an analog stick that seems to register all the way up as only about 75% up, despite the neutral position of the stick still appearing to register as the default neutral sitting point. Another controller has the exact same right = down+right issue as you.

I've gone on some pretty lengthy internet safaris looking for a solution to this issue, with no success

Most Helpful Answer

I had some similar problems. I teared down the controller and cleaned all part really good with electrical spray ment for cleaning stuff like that. Waited for it to dry properly. It worked just like it was brand new. Try it. The spray is not expencive.

Cheers! Must give this a try.

A.....im finna bring my controller back rite on all y'all 4 having this problem first..if dont work ill buy a new controller change tha gud parts and return it..&&^& sony as much money as i paided they should fix 4 free WHAT Y'ALL THINK ABOUT THAT

Drable will be eternally grateful.