GSM iPad 2 with 16, 32, or 64 GB of storage, and a Dual Core A5 Processor. Model Number A1396. Repair is complicated and requires heat and prying.

How to activate ipad 2 without entring itunes account.

Hi everyone, my name is Bright, I purchased a used iPad 2 from an unknown person, and I did an update and restoring. But now the device is asking me to enter the own's itune password to activate the screen which I don't know, I tried contacting him and he said he also purchased from someone which he can not contact him. Please am stacked I need help very badly. Please any ideal is very welcom. Thank you.

Impossible you need the username and password or else you have a brick

Thank you Con, but I don't know how to do that can you please show me how??? Thank you.

A step by step guide..

You need to get the persons username and password off them

Meaning there's no way to solve this problem??? Someone was suggesting to me that he can bypass the activation screen but, I'll have no GSM network afterwards only WiFi will work. Is good idea???

No way to solve problem I'm afraid

Bright will be eternally grateful.