The Apple iPhone 5c was announced on September 10, 2013. Repair of this device is similar to the previous models, and requires screwdrivers and prying tools. Available as GSM or CDMA / 8, 16, 32 GB / White, Pink, Yellow, Blue, and Green.

How important is the front panel assembly cable bracket?

When I opened up my new iPhone 5c I not only noticed that every screw was missing but the front panel assembly cable bracket as well. More parts could be missing but these are what I can recognize on my own. And I cannot find where to buy jut this small piece so I am curious as to how important it is to the functioning of the phone?

Can you order the front panel assembly cable bracket ?

Won't affect the phone at all but if it was dropped the cables could just pop out as the shield holds them in place

If you need a bracket for the iPhone 5c I might have some around the shop. Let me know if you need one!!

Hey There DC Life Tech!

I really appreciate that! I could really use one. How much are you asking for it and how can I contact you? My email address is: l.maness@att.net if you want to contact me there and let me know and I'll shoot you my address so you can send it to me I greatly appreciate your help!

Thanks,

Lee

Email me your address at dclifetech@gmail.com and I'll get one sent out tomorrow, no charge.

Amber Hupp will be eternally grateful.