The Satellite C660 series offers efficient processing, high storage capacity and a DVD Super Multi Drive for watching DVDs. A 39.6cm (15.6“) Toshiba TruBrite® HD widescreen with LED backlighting.

My laptop not showing anything on display.

My laptop cannot show anything on the screen and the fan is not spinning but the power-led is on. What is the possible problem of this.

try an external monitor first and see if it shows anything.

Same problem. Black screen, no sound but fan noise. Both leds green.

I hope mobo is still alive. I'll try to reset BIOS removing little battery.

Try re-seating the Memory. If the fan is spinning up abnormal loud try to re-seat the Cpu.

I have the same problem. It powers up with a blank screen, fan goes on, then suddenly it powers out.

Ditto here. I see the fan is not spinning because I took the keyboard out. I have removed memory, HDD, plugged into external monitor... nothing.

My screen is blink nothing showing

My screen is black and I do not have a fan sound

Ditto! I have pulled out the memory, HDD, keyboard, hooked up to external monitor and nothing. When I power on, I get two LEDs on in the front, but I can see the fan doesn't move (because keyboard is removed). I am going to replace CMOS batt... maybe that is the problem?

My laptop says reboot reboot

Kellin will be eternally grateful.