My phone screen is damaged by salt water?
I had left my phone in my pocket and had just remembered when I was hit by a small wave.
It wasn't submerged but some salt water still got in.
I went home and removed the battery then wiped away the water,and used a hair dryer to dry out the rest.
I left it in the open for 2 days before reassembling it.
I turned it on in the sun and I could barely see the apple logo.
I tryed turning the brightness up but there seemed to be no light coming from the screen so it was black at night, and was working but barely visible in the sun.
The screen isn't a apple made screen because I replaced it, the battery works fine along with all the other things but the screen isn't giving off light, do I need to replace the screen or is my logic board damaged?
Is this a good question?