Will not charge, please help.

Basically I have an iPhone 5 which I bought second hand for Christmas. I was charging my iPhone last night but went to bed and plugged it into a different socket and my phone will not charge, I have used two different wires, two different a plugs and tried using other sockets but nothing. Today I woke up and it still wouldn't charge. I had a loose battery so I thought that may be the problem, I removed to screen and took a look at the battery, I then put my screen back on and turned my phone on and now there are three white lines going through the centre of the screen. I rang apple, but they didn't listen properly and they were no help at all. Please tell me there is something I can do to fix this

Hi, those white lines might mean that the LCD connector isn't on tightly. Use this guide from iFix Itto make sure that you connection isn't weak. Also take 90% isopropyl rubbing alcohol and out it on a Q-Tip. Then squeeze the Q-Tip a little and rub it on the LCD connectors, but then let you phone dry for an hour. After that it is safe to reassemble you iPhone.

I will try this, thank you very much!

Your Welcome!

Jamielee will be eternally grateful.