The XV20 series of the Toyota Camry is Toyota's 6th generation of the Camry sedan.

What is O/D off on dash board?

Why appears on the dash board a yellow light O/D off ?

OverDrive indicator is being ON when you press O/D button the gear shifting will use sport drive mode ( long time to shift from level to next level)

Your Over Drive has been turned off. By pressing the button on or near the shifter, you disabled Overdrive (OD). This keep the vehicle from shifting into a higher gear when you don't need it while driving around town at speeds less than 40MPH.

I drive with overdrive on, should it be off for normal everyday driving and when should you engage it to be on or off?

Turn it on when on the highway at higher speeds over 40 MPH.

Does "OD Off" which is visible in yellow colour in hte sash board saves petrol? Which is the most economical way when driving in the city OD OFF or not

The over drive is basically a higher gear. So it works well at higher speeds but puts a strain on the engine at lower speeds. Think of trying to ride a bicycle in top gear at lower speeds.

I have O/D turn on so what can I do to turn off?

There is a small round button that should be almost flush with the shifter. It should be directly below the large button you press to shift in and out of Park. Pressing it should light up the "O/D off" notification light on your dashboard.

Should overdrive be on or off driving ?

I drive with it on around town, should it be off or on and when should you engage it on and off?

mariselaguila will be eternally grateful.