Revamped version of the iPhone 3G with faster processing speeds. Repair of this device is similar to the 3G, and requires simple screwdrivers and prying tools. Model A1303 / 16 or 32 GB capacity / black or white plastic back.

How do I unlock iPhone 3GS?

I just got a new iPhone 3GS and I want to unlock it so that I could use other Sims on it. Please help.

it's a 3gs - thats a little bit problematic

i highly suggest to do a web search - then you will find something like that: CLICK

this work for both 3g and 3gs..

go to

http://techpp.com/2010/02/05/unlock-iPho...

Depends what firmware you have. If you have iOS 4 already installed, then you're out of luck, sorry. You'll have to wait a while for it to be released. But if you have 3.1.3, then use spirit to jailbreak and ultrasn0w to unlock.

redsnow has a tethered jailbreak on for 4.2......however it it loads a 6.15 baseband, if you do this, it gives you intructions on how to unlock with ultrasnow

You can unlock your mobile using the remote unlocking method.This is the safe and easy way of unlocking..If you need get it from http://www.superunlockcodes.com/ .This is the online service provider.With the help of this you can unlock your mobile easily..

Score -1

If you are looking to unlock you iPhone, I will always suggest to go with the best and the leader company. And no, you do not have to pay more than the rest for the best. It is the cheapest and the best. I have been using it for past 1 year and I am one of the 1600 satisfied customers they have. Check them here

Score -1

you can get the unlock service from online site and unlock it.

Score -1

I did my iphone factory unlock at Jailbreakhome.com. I can use my phone now to any carriers.

Score -1

Jide will be eternally grateful.