Revamped version of the iPhone 3G with faster processing speeds. Repair of this device is similar to the 3G, and requires simple screwdrivers and prying tools. Model A1303 / 16 or 32 GB capacity / black or white plastic back.

I took my iPhone apart,but I cant slide the unlock thingy..

The bottom part of my iPhone 3GS won't work, what did broken? the slide to unlock won't work,...pls help me:(

disassemble it again and check ribbon cable numer 2 - thats the one for the digitizer

please also make sure that none of the wires is bent or broken from connecting ribbon number 2 because that can also cause the digitizer to not work if you forcefully tried to connect the wires again.

hope you get it solved

thats is happening to me right now. where can i get the ribbon thingy fixed and how much??? also my screen is zoomed in but somehow i cant zoom it out its really fustrating. :@

This question is almost 2 years old and not visited to often. If you need more assistance with your phone, ask your own question and give as much detail as possible. http://www.ifixit.com/Answers/Ask/iPhone...

chickenleg77 will be eternally grateful.