The Apple iPhone 5c was announced on September 10, 2013. Repair of this device is similar to the previous models, and requires screwdrivers and prying tools. Available as GSM or CDMA / 8, 16, 32 GB / White, Pink, Yellow, Blue, and Green.

How can I fix a glitchy screen?

My iPhone 5c was dropped about a month or so ago which left it with little black lines that gave it a look of an old messed up tv. Now, a couple days ago it randomly started glitching, the screen would go all over and I wouldn't be able to click on anything. (Kinda like the tv in the horror movie the Ring) but would go back to normal for a few if I wouldn't touch it. Now it's a black screen that becomes a light grey when a notification comes through and I have to push hard on the top part of the screen to be able to get any type of image

Most Helpful Answer

Too me, this sounds like a Hardware issue. i would say try a hard reset and if no luck, take it to your local apple store and have them have a look at it for professional advice.

But like i said, the drop has probably damaged the hardware.

If you look in the solutions or step-by-step guides, i am sure you will find a guide in repairing this issue.

If this has helped please accept the answer or score my answer.

Allison will be eternally grateful.