Is there Diagnostic Software for all Apple devices?

Hi Guys,

i am new to repairing phones and sometimes have difficulty with diagnosing the problems.is there any type of software i can install on my laptop to run a Diagnostics check for an Apple iPhone, iPad or iPod?

This would be such a great help as my family break their phones on a daily basses!!

Cheers

Yes however only Apple have access.

For application level, each iOS device has built-in diagnostic functions, which can be activated by entering diags:/// in Safari. However a support ticket from Apple is required to activate it and the results are only sent to Apple.

Hi Kyle,

Not to my knowledge, no. But hey, troubleshooting is half the fun! The other half is soldering.

has anything come out yet? trouble shooting is great when you find the trouble.... lol

Tom chai's sounds correct.

Kyle will be eternally grateful.