best tool for standoff screws - stuck standoff screws

Been reading posts on the standoff screws and removal of the screws when looking to remove the logic board.

I have been using a small flat head screw driver to remove these however I have been coming across some extremely tight screws which when using this method, I end up spending a good 30-60 mins removing two screws as the force needed to move them means the flat head driver slips,

Does/has anyone come across this problem at all? is there a tool that people use specifically for these screws? i've read about grinding down a phillips screwdriver to make it flat to get a good ground in all four connections. what do people think?

Thank you

Danny

Here's what you need:

iPhone Standoff Screwdriver Bit

You can also buy a standalone driver with that same tip. I have one and it is lightyears better than using spudgers or flatheads. Its worth the couple of bucks to buy one.

Those things are extremely aggravating. I don't know why someone hasn't invented a screwdriver just for them

I have found the the round side of a metal spudger works really well when you have plenty of room and the pointed side works ok (better than a flathead screwdriver) in tighter spots.

http://www.mobiledefenders.com/metal-spu...

THEY DO! after a lot of digging around i found a screwdriver on ebay from china that is specifically for these stand off screws!! its incredable! best £10 i ever spent!

I worked on one for about 10 minutes with all of the different flat head attachments that come in the fixit kit and could only get it off after seeing this post and using a metal spudger. Thank you!

If you use a bigger flathead screwdriver, you should get more pressure? Or find a flathead screwdriver with a bigget bit so that it fills up the track in the screw?

I use the standard one you get in most repair kits and it works fine, just position it perfectly

danny will be eternally grateful.