Mid 2009 Model A1278 / 2.26 or 2.53 GHz Core 2 Duo processor EMC 2326

How to sell a MacBook Pro for parts?

My Macbook Pro's logic board is completely dead and therefore the computer does not work. However, the rest of the parts are in good shape. Does anyone know what the best to sell individual computer parts or dead computers for money is?

eBay & lots of wishful thinking. Focus on the upsides.

As a mentor put it, "next guy's turn to dig for gold."

Everyone will have wishful thinking that it's not "too bad." This is an effect that multiplies on eBay in a beautiful way. More detail isn't necessarily a good thing for you here.

What is wrong with your board?

Thanks, I will try that out.

I am not quite sure what happened to the logic board. One day it was working and the next morning my computer wouldn't turn on. I had someone look at it and they said it was most likely a logic board problem.

Most are completely clueless with board issues and not to be trusted. Do you own a multimeter, and would you want to take a stab at this before dumping it? Open the bottom and tell me what you see, and we'll get started.

madison fleming will be eternally grateful.