Laptop Screen shows Pink/Green Horizontal Lines at the bottom.

I have no idea how did this happen.

I left it on while I was sleeping and when I woke up in the morning, it already has these pink lines (when on white background) or green lines (when on black background).

Aju krishna, could be the LCD panel or the GPU. Connect an external monitor. If that show a good picture you know it is most likely your LCD panel that needs replacing. If the external monitor is showing the same issues, you have having problems with the GPU on the logic board and will have to at least disassemble your laptop to inspect. Hope this helps, good luck.

Thank you

i hate asus laptop so many problems

this video i sthe solution for pink lines on laptop screen.it worked for me.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=4vUKudoF...

Video Unavailable

This has occurred with my laptop too...for 2 consecutive years; however, since I live in a part of the world where seasons change dramatically from exceedingly hot summers to exceedingly cold winters, I noticed that the morning pink and green lines only appear in the winter when temperatures go down to sub freezing. So, simple remedy: I now wrap my laptop in a blanket, or put it in an insulated bag before I go to bed, then, abracadabra, when I open it up in the morning, there are no green/pink horizontal lines!!!

Aju krishna will be eternally grateful.