Polaroid Sun 600 LMS instant camera. Released 1983.

Just bought won't eject film

I just bought this camera from goodwill. It has a cartridge with film in it. I took the cartridge out and put it back in and it made a noise. The film won't come out when I try to take a picture. Is the cartridge dead or is there another issue?

Yes! I have a similar issue! The camera accepts the film perfectly fine and seems to be powered, but will not actually take a photo, with or without flash. Have you ever gotten advice about fixing this problem?

I have the same issue!!! I just bought my camera off of Etsy and they gave me a pack to test the camera out on my own, then, when I tried it, the camera worked fine but after around 5 shots it stopped working and I took the film out, (because it wasn't the best film either) and now whenever I put the pack in, it just makes a. Buzzing noise and doesn't eject the black card (which I put back in to test if it would work because the film was now exposed and useless) I was wondering if someone could give me a tip on what's wrong

Most Helpful Answer

Since the Film pack was inside camera all these years I don't think it's in working condition (Film pack). Buy one of those Impossible Project 600 film packs are test the camera. Those new packs cost you around $24.

From what you said I think camera is still working. But the problem is are you willing to spend $24 for 8 photo prints ?

I have this same problem, more than likely it is the film, I bought a used Polaroid Sun 600 LMS and when you try to take a picture nothing happens. The batteries for the camera are in the film pack so you might want to replace that. If you didn't know this I'm going to tell you, before you take a picture, you have to hold the red capture button in, and the red light will come on which means it is charging the flash, when it turns green, you can take the picture. Just search up Polaroid Sun 600 LMS user guide online and it should pop up, read through it and you will understand the camera better.

Madi will be eternally grateful.