A television game console produced by Sony Computer Entertainment, first announced February 20, 2013 and released November 15, 2013.

Are the HDMI ports/sockets of PS4 & PS3 interchangeable?

The HDMI port on my PS4 is broken(broken pins). I would like to know if the port of the PS3 is compatible.

My friend repairs all types of motherboards, but we couldn't find any PS4 ports in my country. He has a broken PS3 with the hdmi port intact. Are they interchangeable?

If not can someone name the part number of the PS4?

Thank you

No they are not interchangeable. Not even close.

Where is your country? I have some in stock but I'd have to know where you were to see if I can ship one to you.

As far as the part number goes, there is no part number. Sony may have a part number for them but there isn't any markings on them that would indicate a part number.

I have an address in USA to which you can send it. How can I contact you?

To contact me just click on my business name "TronicsFix" under my name and picture on the left side of this comment and you will see an email address there for me.

Here's a port for 8$:

http://www.aliexpress.com/store/product/...

simply desolder your old one, remove this from its current board and solder it onto the PS4...

Careful with these links. There are lots of them that show the product but perpetually show that they are out of stock.

Eli will be eternally grateful.