The fifth Google Nexus phone. Officially announced on October 31, 2013, it sports a 4.95" 1080p display, a 2.26 GHz Snapdragon processor, and LTE support. Powered by Android 4.4.2, KITKAT. Manufactured by LG.

Camera's pictures quality awful after screen replacement

I just replaced my wife screen after drop damage. It's one of the easiest phone to fix and replace. everything went back to normal except the image quality are terrible now for rear camera. I don't know what happened! Color, brightness and glare all weird. I checked the housing plate and the lens from inside everything looks in place even ribbons. All I can see there is not good light controlling.

Front camera is giving me natural colors better than the rear, and even nexus 4 rear camera is much better and I easily can tell the different!!!

Any ideas will help is appreciated,

Thanks,

I have the same problem. Did you ever figure it out?

The only thing I could suggest is that you may have gotten a smudge on the camera during the repair. I've never seen a camera go bad after a screen replacement unless the camera itself was damaged during the process.

Worst case scenario you'll have to replace that camera specifically. Should only cost a few bucks if you order it online.

Dan Ramzi will be eternally grateful.