Repair and disassembly guides for food cooling appliances including refrigerators, freezers and fridge-freezers.

Why isn't my Kenmore Refrigerator side freezing food?

I have a side-by-side Kenmore Refrigerator model number 106.51139210. It is turned to its highest setting (cold but not coolest) and it gets so cold that things are freezing on every shelf! The top shelf as well as in the veg crisper below! Freezer is at it's cold setting as well, but not the coldest, it's doing fine.

Deb, I don't mean to be condescending, but if it's to cold and set on the second highest cold position, try turning it down to a warmer setting.

i have a KENMORE small refrigerant Modelr#564.94256400 punch a small hole in the place where ice be geting some of the ice off can i repair it do it yourself HELP

I believe you are asking a question about your own problem and really not meaning to answer this question. The answer to your question requires more room than I can make through a comment. In the mean time what country are you in?

Deb will be eternally grateful.