The second generation of the iPad with Wi-Fi, GSM and CDMA models. Some models were refreshed before the iPad 3. Repair is difficult and requires heat and prying. Released on March 11th, 2011. Model numbers: A1395, A1396, and A1397.

Two new wifi antennas and still no reception

My father attempted to replace the digitizer himself and botched it, severing the wifi antenna and destroying the bezel. I replaced the antenna and bezel but it had no reception. So I ordered a new antenna and replaced it again, thinking that I screwed up. Still no reception. What could of he or I messed up to cause this dilemma?

(Backstory) I bought the iPad 2 with a cracked screen and replaced the digitizer, then gave it to my dad for his birthday. My mom subsequently cracked the glass on it again. So my father thinking that because I can fix it, it must be easy...

SKIP THE UPGRADE

Save by fixing with an all-in-one kit.

Shop iPhone Fix Kits

SKIP THE UPGRADE

Save by fixing with an all-in-one kit.

Shop iPhone Fix Kits

Make sure we're you screw in the screws the frame is clean from the old wifi antenna flex

Logan will be eternally grateful.