The Apple iPhone 5c was announced on September 10, 2013. Repair of this device is similar to the previous models, and requires screwdrivers and prying tools. Available as GSM or CDMA / 8, 16, 32 GB / White, Pink, Yellow, Blue, and Green.

My iPhone fell in the swimming pool and does not work

iphone got wet and does not work. I tried rice and silica (sp)

packets and after 24 hours no improvement.

Help!

Joyce Burg, "save the rice for cooking, it has no place in any electronic repair situation. The very first thing you want to do is to not try to restart the phone. This may further damage your phone. The next thing to do is to clean it. Disassemble your phone using this guide Then clean it with +90% isopropyl alcohol. Follow this guide, and even so it was written for a 3G all the points are still pertinent to your phone. While you clean your board, check for any obvious damage, like burned or missing components etc. When it is properly cleaned, replace the battery. All these steps are to avoid delayed failure caused by corrosion. Once all this is done, reassemble your phone and reevaluate." You can not repair it if you do not disassemble it. Hope this helps, good luck.

iPhone Image

Guide

Repairing iPhone Liquid Damage

Difficulty: Difficult1 - 2 horas

disassemble the phone, use "alcool isopropilico" (not the battery in the alcool) for one hour and then put the phone in the reis for 3 days.

I am afraid to disassemble and where do I get "alcool isopropilico" ?

Joyce Burg will be eternally grateful.