A television game console produced by Sony Computer Entertainment, first announced February 20, 2013 and released November 15, 2013.

My ps4 is not turning on

I recently dropped my ps4, (has no damage) and when I tried to turn it on the blue light turns on and seconds later it turns off. Can somebody please help me.

i never drop mine and it just had a pop noise but it was turn off ,i smell something burning ,i got up to see what was the problem it was my ps4 so how do i get this fix

Most Helpful Answer

im afraid to tell you ur going to have to take it in some where cause it's gotta be something messed up on the inside of ur playstation.

Do not attempt to repair the device yourself if you want to retain your warranty. If you contact Sony they will send you a box and you can ship it to them for repair. If you are outside of your warranty then you can look into replacing your power supply. Usually the power supply will pop and short out if it is full of dust, and a ESD event causes damage. Dust is made up of mostly human skin and human skin has oil which can carry a charge across the circuit board causing a short.

sounds like the HDD is not connected which is resulting in the machine not booting as it had nothing to boot, open the side panel and check the connection..

Jonathan will be eternally grateful.