Bent iPhone 5 case replacement

My iphone 5 is bending to the extent that the screen is peeling away from the case along along the left side of the phone( same side as the volume buttons).

I would like to ask, if I order a new back case and swap the components into the new case, will this resolve the bending issue( at least until the new case starts bending?) or are the components ( motherboard?) too bent to carry out this procedure?

Also would it be advisable to replace the screen also? As the screen seems to be flat still?

sorry to heard that

Android Fix Kits

A new screen or battery is one kit away.

Android Fix Kits

Most Helpful Answer

Hello yes changing the housing will resolve this try your old screen first before you buy a new one.. But I think you will be ok

Barny will be eternally grateful.