Repair information for the 7" Android tablet by Samsung. Fixing this device is straightforward, and requires only common tools. The Samsung Galaxy Tab is an Android-based tablet computer produced by Samsung. The 7-inch Samsung Galaxy Tab is the first model in the series. It was introduced on September 2, 2010

My device will not go on and wont charge

My device will not go on and does not show any sign of life even when cinnected to its charger was working ok till thus morning

Most Helpful Answer

graeme, check the charging port and make sure it is not bend or has any debris in it. You can clean it with a few puffs of air and some isopropyl alcohol. Make sure that you charger is working properly. Use a multimeter and see what it puts out. After that, you may have to open up your Galaxy and change the battery.

new battery and still won't charge, even losing charge overnight while plugged in. tried different outlets, no help. battery runs out while plugged in! what is going on?

my tablet wont charge and wont turn on what do i do to fix it

What have you checked so far?

Is there any way to change the little port that my charger goes in to charge it I think there is something wrong with that

graeme will be eternally grateful.