Fourth generation iPhone. Repair is straightforward, but the front glass and LCD must be replaced as a unit. GSM / 8, 16, or 32 GB capacity / Model A1332 / Black and White.

Volume bar in control hub GONE!

So one day I turned on my phone and put on some music. I didn't hear anything. I looked and saw that the music was playing but there was no volume! I pressed the + button and the volume image came up but there was no bars indicating that the volume went up! I might have dropped it in water, but now I cant hear anything!! PLEASE HELP!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

P.S I don't drink alcohol

This is rubing alcohol not actual alcohol you drink.

Changing the charging port will fix your problem

Most Helpful Answer

Hello it's a common problem it's a fault with the charging port it thinks it in a docking station..

A simple clean with some ISO alcohol and a toothbrush in the charging port can fix this if it doesn't you will new a new charging port..

And this will 100% fix the issue

Thanks for ur help bro, but i dropped my phone and its done for, anyway it was old

Jump St will be eternally grateful.