Why doesn't my GE Profile JVM149OBD003 microwave power on?
I have a Microwave GE Profile JVM149OBD003. This microwave is installed in my RV which was plugged into a defective 50 amp circuit that had both legs as 214 volts rather than 110 volts.
The RV circuit breaker tripped except for the microwave circuit and now the microwave shows no signs of life.
Is there fuse protection for the 214 volt hit in this microwave? I also read that there is a thing called a varistor?
How can I diagnose this microwave? I am hoping there is a simple solution.
Is this a good question?