The Canon Pixma iP3600 is a compact inkjet photo printer that weighs 12.3lbs and is 17.0”(W) x 11.7”(D) x 6.0” (H). This wired printer was released as part of Canon's Pixma series in 2008.

Why won't my printer turn on?

My printer is plugged in, but there is no light showing it is on.

cannon ip2770 purchased and used for personnel use print out taken very few now the printer is not power on technical people verified the printer their is a board problem and I asked the person replace it and he said the ink cadrige to be changed and finally better not to repair the printer ?

i have a Canon printer MG 3650. when i just sterted it i made 2x a4 print and scaned documents about 10 times connected to PC by WiFi. 3 days later i see that power light on printer dont light. tried to check Power cable and use other and checked its pluged connection. even i unplugged AC adapter trying to check if it smells like burnt. nothing. new fresh canon printer is dead Why tell me please

Hii friends....

This problem can be fix by using some methods:

1. Check whether the printer cable is connected properly or not.

2.Printer sometimes is not compatible with your operating system.

Please visit

<a href="http://supportnumbers.net/canon-printer-...>canonprintercustomersupportnumber</a>

for more infromation.

Most Helpful Answer

Dear Friends Its Very Easy To Fix This Problems With Normal Steps -

• Restart Printer Using The Power Key
  • Reset Your Printer And check the Printer Power Supply

For More Information Visit Fix Canon Printer Not Turning On

Gud Luck

This issue may be due to any of the following:

1. The power cord is not connected to outlet

Solution: Before attempting to fix the power button, make sure the cord is plugged into a working outlet

2. The power is not on

Solution: Turn on the power by pressing the large square button on front right side of printer.

3. Your printer has a faulty power connection

Solution: Reconnect to power supply. Try unplugging the power cord, pausing for 15 seconds before reconnecting to wall.

4. Your printer is connected to a bad wall outlet

Solution: Utilize a different wall outlet.

Please refer to this device's troubleshooting page for more information.

solution 1, it is connected -_-

solution 2, been pressing that for ages

solution 3, it is impossible for that to happen since the cord is new and has no cracks in it or signs of wear and tear

solution, I am using 1 wall outlet for my PC and printer so if my wall outlet is broken m pc should not also be working

My printer is not turning on. It s Pixma ip4500 any solution here is my e mail m_paryse@hotmail.com

have new printer how to turn on

If you'r printer isn't turn on then you can check first you wire is properly connected or not then Reconnect to power supply. Try unplugging the power wire, pausing for 15 seconds before reconnecting to wall.

It happen's some time. nothing to panic about. Follow these steps to turn on printer

1. Plug the printer directly to wall outlet, Wall outlet should in working condition

2. Check the compatibility of external power system

3. Reset the external power module

4. Test the power button in the printer

5. Now turn ON the printer

it will definitely workout. if not then just give a call at Toll Free number 1-888-924-5460

Faced similar situation... It was working an hour ago and stopped turning on all of sudden... Checked power cable... Tested the cable by putting it in my cam charger... It was fine... Shaked power point as sometime it's due to loose connection... Still no fix... Finally shakes the cartidge box gently... Cleaned the printer.... Connected power cable again and this time it does turn on... What a relief.... Try it... If it works for you as well... Good Luck

Olivia will be eternally grateful.