A television game console produced by Sony Computer Entertainment, first announced February 20, 2013 and released November 15, 2013.

Repairing BR Drive On PS4. Unknown Piece

I had a guy come into my shop telling me his PS4 BR drive has a disk stuck in it...

I disassembled the unit and found there was no disk in it, but there were a couple pieces that were flying around..

http://sjfm.us/temp/PS4.jpg

The white piece on the left I found out where it goes. At least I am pretty sure it goes there..

The black piece on the left is a mystery.. I have inserted views of the piece from different angles..

Can anyone help me identify where this piece goes??

Thanx

Michale

The black piece looks like the manual eject gear. I'll post some pics so you can see where it goes and what it looks like. There is also a spring that goes on top of it to keep it from engaging when it is not in use. The black piece shown in the pic is also broken, but it still looks like the one in your pics.

Michale Worley will be eternally grateful.