How can I get a replacement Keyboard Connector?

When replacing my keyboard (due to broken keys), the piece on the back of the trackpad was really weak and basically fell apart. This is the where the white ribbon goes. I am unable to type anything without an external keyboard.

Anyway, can I get a replacement for that somewhere? Maybe I just have to replace the trackpad? I guess it depends how difficult it is to replace the connector versus cost. Thanks.

Answered! View the answer I have this problem too

Is this a good question?

Score 0
Add a comment

1 Answer

Chosen Solution

you can just replace the track pad since it would be cheaper then a top case but that is the only options

Was this answer helpful?

Score 0


I think you're right, but all they sell on ifixit is the entire upper case. do you know where i can find the trackpad?


Add a comment

Add your answer

stuarttett will be eternally grateful.
View Statistics:

Past 24 Hours: 0

Past 7 Days: 0

Past 30 Days: 0

All Time: 2,093