Aspire 5315 Series features Intel Celeron mobile processor and Mobile Intel GL960 Express Chipset

My laptop so slow with any windows

my laptop very slow with any windows i don't know why how can make it better

how much RAM does it have ?

it could be a RAM memory or a hard disk issue...

run a test on the RAM and hard disk drive

i change the HDD and the RAM but still slow

what version of windows do you have?

any windows i make it on the laptop is same still very heavy do u thing the problem in CPU ??

Could you provide us with more detailed information about the laptops age, what you were doing when you noticed it had slowed down? Could 100 things, need more 411 to say what it is. We're you playing with the settings, when it happened or shortly after playing with them.

Your question is very vague, however I will attempt to give you a workable answer. To me, it sounds like it could be a few things, but I will say: more often then not when installing a fresh OS, the computer will run slowly. THis happens for a variety of reasons. The main culprit is usually driver related. Please visit your computer manufacturers website for the appropriate drivers for your computer, also make sure to get the appropriate bit (x86 or x64) version driver. If you have an intel processor, you can visit www.support.intel.com then visit tools>updates>auto detector. IMEI, chipset, rapid start, rapid storage drivers make a huge difference in the operational speed of your computer.

my acer is 4 yrs. old

Ahmed will be eternally grateful.