Parts & Tools

PS4 Controller model CUH-ZCT1. Released in November 2013 by Sony Computer Entertainment, this six-axis, 3.7 V lithium ion battery controller is uncomplicated to repair.

Why isnt my Ps4 controller working

My R1 button recently got jammed on my controller so i opened up my controlller to fix the problem. My motherboard got scratched up a little bit and now my controller wont cut on. What do i do?

by scratched up, what exactly do you mean? is there any chance you could post a pic or two of the damage?

Along the green board i accidently scratched it trying to unscrew the screw. Its not allowing me to upload a picture.

@zakk do u have an email so i can send u pictures of my controller so we can be on the same page?

Nintendo Switch Kits

A quick fix to get back in the game

Shop Switch Kits

Nintendo Switch Kits

A quick fix to get back in the game

Shop Switch Kits

Most Helpful Answer

I think you might have damaged some of the tracks or even a SMD component. Try to buy a new motherboard or you'll need a new controller. Sorry its not much help mate

Do you know where i can purchase a new motherboard?

just put everything back as best as possible and send it to sony

I did that to my last controller and they never sent it back. These dualshock 4 controllers are very cheap

Andre Lane will be eternally grateful.