The Apple iPhone 5c was announced on September 10, 2013. Repair of this device is similar to the previous models, and requires screwdrivers and prying tools. Available as GSM or CDMA / 8, 16, 32 GB / White, Pink, Yellow, Blue, and Green.

I dropped the iPhone 5c and now it's acting weird

I dropped my iPhone 5c and the screen was at first all white and fuzzy, but then it changed and almost fixed itself. After a little while i've noticed it's been going back and forth between working and not. Sometimes the screen just shuts of black and when I press the home button I can hear siri. then after a while of pressing the buttons it work again, then it doesn't. Then when it is working it has a white fuzzy line on the top and pressing the screen doesn't work.My phone went crazy once and starting going through all of the apps without me pressing anything. I really need help to know if I can fix it!!!

I think some component of the logic board has been damaged, you should open the iphone and inspect the inside.

erikalmiller will be eternally grateful.